Plastic wall cladding sheets are ideal for spaces that becomes dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on.
The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
If the wall is having a flat structure, then this is certainly possible. If the wall is not (completely) flat, we recommend to plaster the wall evenly before installing the plastic wall cladding sheets.
Our wall cladding sheets can easily be attached to a wall with kit. Specially for this, we have selected an installation (high tack) kit, silicone kit and a detergent VuPlex. Both kits are acetic acid free and do not affect the material. When using the high tack installation kit, double sided tape is not necessary.
Short installation instruction:
– the wall cladding sheets are delivered with a protective film on both sides. Do not remove this.
– saw the sheet to size and drill holes in the material if necessary.
– remove the protective film on the coloured side (not the transparent side).
– make sure that the sheet is clean and dust free.
– apply the kit, spread the kit equally over the sheet and press the sheet firmly to the wall.
– keep 4 mm space between each sheet because of the operation/effect of the material.
– let the sheets dry for 12 hours, remove eventual tile crosses and kit the seams between the sheets with a transparent, acetic acid free silicone kit.
– remove the protective film of the transparent (sight) side directly after applying the silicone kit.
Yes, definitely! We recommend to keep 4 mm of space between each sheet. You can use tile crosses for this. You can paint the seams between the sheets the same colour as the sheets for an optimal result.
– make sure that the wall is even, dry and clear.
– Keep between every sheet a space of 4mm due to the operation/effect of the sheets. For this, tile crosses can be used. The spots of the seams between the plates can be painted in an even colour for an optimal result.
– clean the sheets with a towel and warm water
– do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
– do not use Glassex or solvents such as aceton and thinner
– do not rub with a dry cloth (static)
Plastic wall cladding sheets give an luxurious and elegant look to your bathroom, kitchen et cetera. The sheets are quickly installed and very easy in maintenance.
Plastic wall cladding sheets are an elegant and practical alternative for tiles and glass walls. It is clean, quick and has a sleek look. It has an elegant and sleek look, has a great ease of maintenance and the installation is quick and effortless. The wall cladding sheets are light weight, easy to fabricate and can easily be attached on flat surfaces with sealant. So, ideal for renovation projects!
Plastic wall cladding sheets are practical are easy to clean. There are hardly any joints and dirt and lime does not adhere to the material quickly. In short, ideal for spaces that becomes dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on. The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
More than 30 years of experience in performance plastics
We deliver quickly, cut to size and always from our own stock everywhere in Europe
We are plastic specialists and provide customized services for all, both serially tailored to your supply chain and one-offs
We develop new design and colour collections annually and guide customer-specific acrylic production for projects
De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.