A quick and easy renovation of your bathroom? Our Versato Solid wall cladding collection is because of its popularity expanded with five types that are one-sided satin. This combination creates an elegant appearance and it offers flexibility in the choice of colours. Quick delivery from stock for €150,-. per sheet!
Plastic wall cladding is an elegant and practical alternative for tiles- and glass walls. There are barely any joints, which creates a thight and elegant appearance. It also means that there are barely any joints to clean. Plastic wall cladding sheets is 3x quicker installed on your wall than tiles and is 25x stronger than glass. The sheet is easy to fabricate and especially easy in the maintenance.
Colours Versato Solid
Versato® Solid can be ordered online in a maximum sheet size of 2600 x 1000 mm (150,- per sheet). The variant with a scratch-resistant/chemical-resistant coating – Lustrolite – can be ordered online in a maximum sheet size of 2440 x 1000 mm (195,- per sheet).
Plastic wall cladding sheets are ideal for spaces that becomes dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on. The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
Sawing, milling, laser-cutting, bonding, drilling, faceting, polishing, matting and printing.
The scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant glass coating of Lustrolite cannot be bend.
If you want to bend this material, ask for the possibilities for Lustrolite without this glass coating.
Plastic wall cladding is easy to install on your wall with kit. Specially for this, we have selected an installation (high tack) kit, silicone kit and a detergent VuPlex. Both kits are acetic acid free and do not affect the material. When using the high tack installation kit, double sided tape is not necessary. You can purchase the installation kit, silicone kit and the detergent on our website.
Watch the installation video below for more information.
acrylic / plexiglass® / acrylglas
Lustrolite Arctic white gloss scratch resistant, Lustrolite Blue Atoll blue gloss scratch resistant, Lustrolite Carbon black scratch resistant, Lustrolite Glacier glasslook gloss scratch resistant, Lustrolite Moccha brown gloss scratch resistant, Lustrolite Rouge red gloss scratch resistant, Lustrolite Titan silver grey gloss scratch resistant, Versato Solid 2282 pergamon white gloss/gloss, Versato Solid 2891 creme white gloss/satin, Versato Solid 4013 wit glans/glans, Versato Solid 404 sanitary white gloss/gloss, Versato Solid 502 zwart glans/glans, Versato Solid 7753 clay gloss/satin, Versato Solid 8755 cement gloss/satin, Versato Solid 8763 anthracite gloss/satin, Versato Solid 8764 ebony gloss/satin
Versato Solid: 2600×1000 mm Lustrolite: 2440x1000mm
4, 6, 8
chemical resistant, one-sided scratch resistant
architecture, building & renovation, decor building, interior building, plastic fabricators/trade, retail design, Sanitary & installation, yacht & marine building
Plastic wall cladding sheets are ideal for spaces that becomes dirty quickly such as bathrooms, kitchens, elevator interiors, changing rooms, toilet rooms and so on.
The maintenance and installation convenience of this material makes it a pleasure to use in projects where many of these types of rooms are being built and cleaned, such as hotels, sports complexes and student houses.
If the wall is having a flat structure, then this is certainly possible. If the wall is not (completely) flat, we recommend to plaster the wall evenly before installing the plastic wall cladding sheets.
Our wall cladding sheets can easily be attached to a wall with kit. Specially for this, we have selected an installation (high tack) kit, silicone kit and a detergent VuPlex. Both kits are acetic acid free and do not affect the material. When using the high tack installation kit, double sided tape is not necessary.
Short installation instruction:
- The wall cladding sheets are delivered with a protective film on both sides. Do not remove this.
- Saw the sheet to size and drill holes in the material if necessary.
- Remove the protective film on the coloured side (not the transparent side).
- Make sure that the sheet is clean and dust free.
- Apply the kit, spread the kit equally over the sheet and press the sheet firmly to the wall.
- Keep 4 mm space between each sheet because of the operation/effect of the material.
- Let the sheets dry for 12 hours, remove eventual tile crosses and kit the seams between the sheets with a transparent, acetic acid free silicone kit.
- Remove the protective film of the transparent (sight) side directly after applying the silicone kit.
Yes, definitely! We recommend to keep 4 mm of space between each sheet. You can use tile crosses for this. You can paint the seams between the sheets the same colour as the sheets for an optimal result.
- Make sure that the wall is even, dry and clear.
- Keep between every sheet a space of 4mm due to the expansion of the sheets. For this, tile crosses can be used. The spots of the seams between the plates can be painted in an even colour for an optimal result.
- Clean the sheets with a towel and warm water
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
- Do not use Glassex or solvents such as aceton and thinner
- Do not rub with a dry cloth (static)
More than 30 years of experience in plastics
We deliver quickly, cut to size and always from our own stock everywhere in Europe
We are plastic specialists and provide customized services for all, both serially tailored to your supply chain and one-offs
We develop new design and colour collections annually and guide customer-specific acrylic production for projects